Pages

Search All Things 40K

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dawn of War: Soulstorm

I know this may not be "news" to some of you, but it's new to me so I'm going to post it.

The third expansion of THQ's Dawn of War has released some information.  Mainly, that the new armies included are going to be Dark Eldar and Witch Hunters (Sisters of Battle).

I'm still waiting for them to implement Tyranids, but I'll take what I can get.  

The game is scheduled to be released in June of '08 and will allow for flying units and a third resource only available to Dark Eldar: Souls.  The Dark Eldar will be able to collect the souls of their fallen enemies to fuel some special effects driven by this resource.  It all sounds cool to me, and I can't wait.  The Witch Hunters will have a new 'Faith' system which is still being tweaked so there's not much information on that other than that it's there.

Just thought I'd share the love a bit.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics