Pages

Search All Things 40K

Friday, October 30, 2009

Slightly off-topic

My workplace had their Halloween costume party yesterday. Above is me in my costume. I'm normally quite introverted, but the beard took over yesterday and I strangely became quite the social butterfly.

That's my boss. I asked him what his costume was and he said "costume? what?"

Ah, competition for the coveted Billy Mays spot (mine is the magnificent beard on the right). We're cool though. In true Billy Mays spirit, we decided that we were a buy-one-get-one-free combo!

What great fun. Thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

On to 40K related stuffs...

There is another comic in the works, it's about half completed now, progress is slow. There were a few pics of the sketches and color tests floating around on my Twitter page.

Next step-by-step is a Dark Angels Dreadnought. Hopefully I'll have that up soon.

Another thing I've been mulling over is possibly partnering with someone for more content. I don't think I post nearly enough... but I know if I "just post more" the quality will go way down. Any thoughts/ideas on the matter? Keep it as is? Bring someone else on for more quality content?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics