Pages

Search All Things 40K

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cthulhu Wars

I can not possibly tell you how excited I am for Cthulhu Wars.  This just today got funded on Kickstarter... and by a significant margin.  The $40,000 goal was not only met, but total funding stopped at $1,403,981!


Cthulhu Wars is a table-top board game in the spirit of Risk.  Only, instead of using soldiers to conquer the world, you take command of the Great Old Ones from Lovecraftian lore.  The game looks intriguing in and of itself, but what really got me were the minis.  They look like they're great quality and I can't wait to paint them.

Unfortunately, despite funding here in early July, the estimated delivery will be in December.  I can only hope we'll get ours earlier.  I'll post pics around gameplay and of painting the minis when the game comes in.  :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics