Pages

Search All Things 40K

Friday, August 16, 2013

Neat projects around the 'tubes

Just a quick post to highlight some of the neat stuff some other bloggers are working on that have caught my eye...

Klaus over at Dei Greci has been working for quite some time on this amazing steampunk airship.  The craftsmanship and attention to detail at work here is nothing short of fantastic.  Go check it out.


IDICBeer has begun work on the Forgeworld model for the Eldar Avatar.  I've had my eye on that model for years now; I love everything about it. Unfortunately for me, back in the day I didn't have the money to buy it... nowadays, the current LOS rules in 40k make the model especially difficult to field, as it gives you a major disadvantage despite how awesome it looks.  Fortunately for me, I get to follow along in IDICBeer's progress and live vicariously through him ;)


Garfy over at Tale of Painters has been building a Necron Tesseract Vault that looks absolutely stunning.  I love following the large projects, mainly because I rarely get around to doing them myself.  It's very satisfying to see it come together piece by piece like this.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics