Pages

Search All Things 40K

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Gundam Landed

Look what just landed on my desk:


It's that big ol' Gundam Zero Wing box that my friend ordered.  I was more than a little surprised at how large the box is, but I'm so excited for this.



Look at that wing action.  I never even watched the Gundam animes, but I love the robots.


The wings are articulate enough to fold in front of it.  Craziness.
We haven't yet decided on a color scheme.  I only know that he's not thrilled with the canon colors, so we're exploring some options.

OK, enough stalling, let's break this box open.
Wait, what?
Holy shit.
That is a ton of pieces.
True story: I sent the above photo to my friend, and he called me up... and laughed for like 5 minutes straight.  I guess this is what I get when I just nonchalantly answer "sure" to his asking if I'd build and paint a Gundam model for him, LOL.

Whatever, there's a pretty thick instruction manual in there, I'll be-

OMG
I can still hear him laughing.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics